The program UniDoc will help you and your employees to get rid of the everyday routine of filling data into document templates. Without any computer skills, you will be able to organize work in filling data, archive management and printing of any document used in your organization.
When you create a document with UniDoc, you are your own master. You will be able to:
1. Create an individual form for inputting data;
2. Create a printing form of any complexity;
3. Organize the archive according to your needs.
The program's capabilities:
- In the program, reference lists are available. Like documents, you can create references and organize them in archives;
- When filling out document templates, you can insert data from reference lists.
- There is a special reference list "My data" (or, for example, "Active company"). It can be used for switching between data sets (to change the active company) during the work, so you can use the program for editing documents for several companies simultaneously.
Archive of Documents and Reference Lists:
- Search and filtering of the archive on all fields
- Sorting and grouping of data;
- Customizing of table columns;
- Autosave of sorting, visibility and order of columns;
- Automatic document enumeration.
Designer of data input into a document template:
- Serves to create an own window for data input;
The components of the Form Designer for data input:
- For a document: "My data", "Auto Enumeration", "Date of Document", "Selection from Reference List";
- Input Fields: "Text", "Date", "Multiline Text", "Numbers", "Currency", "Tag", "Image", "Table", "Calculation";
- Additional components: "Text Tag", "Button", "Group", "Pages".
A powerful designer for print forms, with which you can create a print form on your own. The program can also generate a print form automatically.
Networking support and password protection:
- Limitation of user rights;
- Program start can be protected with a password.